Is anyone buying a P3 from Bestbuy anytime soon?

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to give you all a heads up, Bestbuy Has the P3P on sale for $1158.99. Also they have the P3 Batteries on sale for $124.99

Reactions: Reed L and dirkclod
Yep...seen that at my Best Buy today. Don't think the drone craze caught on like they thought for Christmas. Batteries a couple of weeks ago were for that price and I picked one up, they had plenty of stock. I may pick another one up but have 3 now my case can hold 6 though.

Yep...seen that at my Best Buy today. Don't think the drone craze caught on like they thought for Christmas. Batteries a couple of weeks ago were for that price and I picked one up, they had plenty of stock. I may pick another one up but have 3 now my case can hold 6 though.
You know, I noticed the same thing at our BestBuy. They had lots of stock of batteries, accessories etc. after Christmas. I asked one of the sales guys and he said they sold out of the cheapie drones by Christmas, but had sold very few of the P3P's or Solo's. Kind of goes with the observation I've made about the media hysteria regarding hundreds of thousands of drones sold this Christmas clogging the skies. I submit that 90% of these were toy drones that will be broken or forgotten about by Valentine's Day. I work in a large hospital and know of no one else who has taken up this hobby seriously. I know of a couple of guys that got small toy drones for Christmas, but no one who has a 350 class or bigger. It's still not that common of a hobby, no matter what you read in the papers.

Reactions: PJ Orlando

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl