Internet connection

Reaction score
I have not flown my Phantom 3 Standard for a year. Charged controller and drone battery, all good. Turned on control and than drone, selected Phantom for internet connection, says no internet connection under it. This all worked fine last time I used it. Same i pad. I am using the DJI Go app that I used last time I flew. What am I missing?

I have not flown my Phantom 3 Standard for a year. Charged controller and drone battery, all good. Turned on control and than drone, selected Phantom for internet connection, says no internet connection under it. This all worked fine last time I used it. Same i pad. I am using the DJI Go app that I used last time I flew. What am I missing?
Are you sure there's a problem?
The message is just advisingthat there's no internet connection which is what you would expect when you connect to the Phantom's wifi as it can't connect to the internet.

I see what your saying. I will continue with connecting to the DJI go app and let you know. Thanks Meta4

It might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling the app

Reactions: dirkclod
After deleting the DJI Go app, and reinstalling a new one, updating password, all working fine. Amazing what you can forget in a year. Thank you again for your help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka