Intelligent Flight Mode ?

Reaction score
Well I got the drone up and down ok now how to do POI. The manual tells what to do before using Intelligent flight mode but I can't find where the mode is. I am trying to see it without flying bur everything is turned on, what do I need to do next or where do I find the Intelligent flight mode switch to turn it on and select POI or other choices. Thanks

I think what your looking for is the menu that comes up when you take the S1 switch (right side of controller) and move it to the bottom position, This brings up a menu with the other choices you have to fly such as waypoints, fly around point, follow me etc

Reactions: bunkphenomenon
I think what your looking for is the menu that comes up when you take the S1 switch (right side of controller) and move it to the bottom position, This brings up a menu with the other choices you have to fly such as waypoints, fly around point, follow me etc
+1

Thanks, it looks like I'll have to fly the P3S to set radius of circle. Any Idea on height above human targets to get good photos of people and game plays? This will be friends playing volleyball.

To add to this, after putting the S1 switch to "F" (all the way down) the menu will appear just to the left of where you see the SAFE TO FLY inidcator on the Go App. To get out of the POI or whatever mode youre in, just put the S1 switch back to the top position

Be high enough the ball doesn't hit it! lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl