Inspire 1

Reaction score
Does the inspire 1 have ANY of the flight problems that seems to plague the Phantom 3????
Also how many different Inspire 1's are there. I would like to purchase a drone that I do not have to worry about every time I fly it. I have the Phantom 3 Pro now, but am worried about a fly away or crash. It's my fault for not digging deeper and finding all these problems before I bought one.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You might look here DJI Inspire Forum and see what's going on with them .
I read there and they seem to have issue's of their own .

Does the inspire 1 have ANY of the flight problems that seems to plague the Phantom 3????
Also how many different Inspire 1's are there. I would like to purchase a drone that I do not have to worry about every time I fly it. I have the Phantom 3 Pro now, but am worried about a fly away or crash. It's my fault for not digging deeper and finding all these problems before I bought one
The Inspire has all the imaginary worries that seem to plague the Phantom.
Have you had any real issues with your Phantom?

I own two Inspires (V1 D & V2). Just like my Phantoms, they both perform flawlessly.

DJI does not have an Inspire 1 comparison page on their website, but you can see all of the Inspires they are currently selling here. Like the Phantoms, they are also on sale right now.

I have had absolutely no problems with my Phantom, but I do not have a lot of flight time with it. I am very careful that I follow ALL the procedures to the letter.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl