Inconsistent Crooked Horizon - P3A

She will be packed up and shipped back to Amazon Monday. Silver lining, the advanced is $25 cheaper now so I'll save a little money on the replacement.

Related note, I understand the bird stores flight logs onboard? Is there anyway to format the internal memory before I send it in? No particular reason, I would just do the same thing if I was returning any other electronics.

She will be packed up and shipped back to Amazon Monday. Silver lining, the advanced is $25 cheaper now so I'll save a little money on the replacement.

Related note, I understand the bird stores flight logs onboard? Is there anyway to format the internal memory before I send it in? No particular reason, I would just do the same thing if I was returning any other electronics.
We used to be able to edit (delete files, etc) the internal SD card, but DJI removed that ability a while back. I always thought they removed it to keep people from crashing, deleting the flight log, and then asking for a warranty repair. There may still be a back door way, but AFAIK we can't do it anymore.

EDIT: This may be a backdoor way since the option has been removed from the app:
Reset flight logs before shipping sold P3P?

Last edited:
We used to be able to edit (delete files, etc) the internal SD card, but DJI removed that ability a while back. I always thought they removed it to keep people from crashing, deleting the flight log, and then asking for a warranty repair. There may still be a back door way, but AFAIK we can't do it anymore.
That makes sense. Guess I won't worry about it then. It's not a big deal. Thanks for the info!

Why not wait a week and see want DJI bring out? Phantom 4 could be a worth while upgrade?

Why not wait a week and see want DJI bring out? Phantom 4 could be a worth while upgrade?
I'm brand new to the Phantom game, so that would be a really quick upgrade. Plus the 3 does everything I want it to do and from what I hear, will still be far cheaper than the new model.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl