Improve of the distance of my Drone

Give it time. I've a feeling this ain't over yet.
the rock..nod.gif

Reactions: John Decker
Addressing all:

Today I'm going to do a temporary repair until this part comes in DJI Phantom 3 Anti-Vibration Gimbal Mounting Plate Part 39 which I broke. I will let you know my progress. I have no clue when my range extender will come in, ITE-DBS01 STANDARD for Phantom 3 Standard it says it will be shipped within 2 days after the payment has been processed, the payment was processed 1/3/16 I will also be doing a video on how to install the extender when it comes in because there is no current video on how to install this specific model. I also must address that this thread has gotten 3,400+ views!!! Wooh wooh if anyone wants me to make a video or videos on what I am doing, my tests, or about a specific thing please post what you would like to see in the comments, thanks again everyone for keeping me up until 3:00 AM and thank you all for the help. This isn't a good bye message I will be on this form until phantom is *outdated* so you have me for atleast another day lol. Here is my YouTube channel I only have one drone video currently up but more will come River Brooks.

Problem.. I recently crashed my dji phantom 3 standard from 5 feet above the ground and now there is a problem... I can't go 600 feet away from myself. I have no clue what the problem is anyone know?

Problem.. I recently crashed my dji phantom 3 standard from 5 feet above the ground and now there is a problem... I can't go 600 feet away from myself. I have no clue what the problem is anyone know?
This is really a anti-climax after such a long thread.
Are you flying at the same location?
Otherwise interference could also be a cause.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart