I'm a dork!

Reaction score
Untitled-1w.jpg

LOOKS like your really Tweaking the taking of the Painting with Light in the night skys above very nicely and i becha your having a really FUN time too....You are very creative Maddy..
Thank YOU for the shares too.

It kind of reminds me of glass blown art for some reason. Some of that - as this is - can be very 'evolved'. So, you may or not be a dork...I've not spent time with you to know, but your art is pure genius..! ?

Hey Maddy, curious if you’ve considered mapping out and flying an image using litchi? Possible? How long of flight time did the smiley face take? Very cool:)

It kind of reminds me of glass blown art for some reason. Some of that - as this is - can be very 'evolved'. So, you may or not be a dork...I've not spent time with you to know, but your art is pure genius..! ?
Thanks Brockrock,
Your right in saying this is evolved, the more I play, the more I learn. The sky's my limit, literally!
"Genius"? More like "Made". Lol

Hey Maddy, curious if you’ve considered mapping out and flying an image using litchi? Possible? How long of flight time did the smiley face take? Very cool:)
It's Photoshoped from two images. No way that I could have done this in one flight.
Thanks for the compliment.

Thanks Brockrock,
Your right in saying this is evolved, the more I play, the more I learn. The sky's my limit, literally!
"Genius"? More like "Made". Lol
I wonder if it would be interesting to include unique backdrops to these project. I'm thinking a tall antenna or the silhouette of a water tower... Maybe that's not possible though, since I'm not sure how it's done.

I wonder if it would be interesting to include unique backdrops to these project. I'm thinking a tall antenna or the silhouette of a water tower... Maybe that's not possible though, since I'm not sure how it's done.

I have been messing around with some of my abstract paintings and the light painting.
ComboW.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello