If you just purchased a brand new Phantom 2 Vision+ V3 READ!

Re: If you just purchased a brand new Phantom 2 Vision+ V3 R

Prylar Bek said:
I't's fascinating watching grown men freak out over these real and/or imagined issues and the various solutions that they are trying to come up to counter the problem. And we wonder why politicians can't solve issues???
Just out of curiosity, isn't one of the purposes of this forum to come together and discuss issues and collectively try to find solutions?

^^^ Maybe he got his as a gift and didn't pay $1000+

dbfletcher said:
Prylar Bek said:
I't's fascinating watching grown men freak out over these real and/or imagined issues and the various solutions that they are trying to come up to counter the problem. And we wonder why politicians can't solve issues???
Just out of curiosity, isn't one of the purposes of this forum to come together and discuss issues and collectively try to find solutions?

Indeed it is. Just an observation

Prylar Bek said:

That's true.
The problem is that i have a conscious - other people > animals > property > myself > phantom. I'm hoping DJI has a conscious too. It's not easy to have fun if you have niggling issues that may end up as a lawsuit.

As for electrophantom, you are 14. Enjoy and dont worry as you are underage and the law does not affect you.

Mako79 said:
Prylar Bek said:

That's true.
The problem is that i have a conscious - other people > animals > property > myself > phantom. I'm hoping DJI has a conscious too. It's not easy to have fun if you have niggling issues that may end up as a lawsuit.

As for electrophantom, you are 14. Enjoy and dont worry as you are underage and the law does not affect you.

I already know about that. But I have my phantom 2 v2.0 and afraid it could happen so I want a solution.

Eltrochaphantom said:
Btw im 14 so...
Also we are freaking out cause dji CS is absolutely **** and most of us spent quite a few bucks on this thing and we expect them to work

However, if you expect a complex R/C aircraft with little or no system redundancy to be crash-proof, you're going to be disappointed, sooner or later.

I'm just trying to help and trying to find a solution to benefit the thread so that all people out there can have a solution and fly their phantoms

Mako79 said:

R/C aircraft may not be the best hobby for you .....

If you have v2 and not v3 why are you freaking out ?
v2 is fine.. people here have been using it without (major) issues for a while.
I've flown like 120 flights since Sep with my v2 and its fine... Only going to be a problem if you upgrade to 2312 motors.

Eltrochaphantom said:
Mako79 said:
Prylar Bek said:

That's true.

I already know about that. But I have my phantom 2 v2.0 and afraid it could happen so I want a solution.

Eltrochaphantom said:
I'm just trying to help and trying to find a solution to benefit the thread so that all people out there can have a solution and fly their phantoms

I appreciate that, but I'm already flying my Phantom.

justin00 said:
If you have v2 and not v3 why are you freaking out ?
v2 is fine.. people here have been using it without (major) issues for a while.
I've flown like 120 flights since Sep with my v2 and its fine... Only going to be a problem if you upgrade to 2312 motors.

Eltrochaphantom said:
Mako79 said:
Prylar Bek said:

That's true.

I have the phantom 2 v2.0 which equals the Phantom. 2 vision + v3.0

Mine has the 2312 motors, new compass, controller, 9450 props etc

Oh sorry.. thought you meant you had the v2 vision+ and not v3..
You may resume freaking out :]

Hate when people talk without having a clue (maccool).

Don't worry justin00.

What do u guys think about mako's solution?

Eltrochaphantom said:
What do u guys think about mako's solution?

What did i miss ?
What solution ?

A little bit more up. Look for it is there. It is the 18th post counting from. The bottom including your last post

justin00 said:

Thanks... resuming... "calm blue ocean. .. calm blue ocean. .. calm blue ocean"

Mako79 said:
justin00 said:

??

Eltrochaphantom said:
Mako79 said:
justin00 said:

??

Haha.. off topic... its a Simpsons reference. Lisa's teacher loses it. To stop freaking out she leaves the class and says to herself, "calm blue ocean" repeatedly.

I am going to watch this thread closely. Due to this issue plus all the flyaway reports I cancelled my P2V+ order yesterday... I think I'll wait till DJI gets this figured out. I have an original x350 w/gimbal/gopro and while it doesn't have any fancy features and the battery/flight time is awful... at least the thing goes where I want it to go. I can't understand all these "rolled over" Phantom reports either... my X350 has dozens of flights and I don't think there is any possible way to make the thing go inverted. I do a ton of "manual" flying and it always does exactly what I want it to do even if I am aggressive on the sticks.

I always thought DJI built a better product than Walkera but after reading these threads you guys have me questioning the Phantom. I've never once feared than my X350 would flip over or fly away without the ability to take back over and fly it home (GPS hold isn't all that accurate.. but it doesn't fly away and I can ALWAYS just flip a switch take over), and RTM is also just a switch away and it has never let me down.

I really want to order a new P2V+ but until the stories change I simply can't feel good about the purchase. I'll be at CES next week and I will stop by the booth and check out anything new.. but just going to look for now.

fly aways ?
who what where ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94