I wish my P3 had two cameras

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great if the P3 had two cameras? One low resolution camera that automatically always pointed in the direction of travel and the other pointed at what ever it is I want to video (like the Inspire 1). Many times I am either pulling away from a subject or traveling sideways and can not see where I am going. It would be nice to be able to monitor the direction of travel to avoid trees or other obstacles.

Am I on to something? Should I file a patent before my idea get stolen and DJI makes millions off of it?

Reactions: RiZe-TommyGun
Wouldn't it be great if the P3 had two cameras? One low resolution camera that automatically always pointed in the direction of travel and the other pointed at what ever it is I want to video (like the Inspire 1). Many times I am either pulling away from a subject or traveling sideways and can not see where I am going. It would be nice to be able to monitor the direction of travel to avoid trees or other obstacles.

Am I on to something? Should I file a patent before my idea get stolen and DJI makes millions off of it?

Thanks for the idea! I just filed the patent myself.

The official answer for seeing where you're going is to always have a visual of your phantom.

This was one of the reasons I decided to hold off on an Inspire 1. There are after market options but an integrated solution would be best. That's really the right platform for this and I wouldn't be surprised to see it on the next version.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl