i want to use these props but...

panhygrous pantler said:
What issues are you having with the thrust provided by the stock P2 props?

lol

Personally I think you're asking for trouble with those. Is your your 1430g AUW really causing you that many issues? It's not an excessive weight and I would imagine the only effects you are seeing are that it flies maybe a little slower and for a minute or two less on the stock props.

Do you know for certain those props provide more lift than the stock DJI P2 props or are you just working on the premise that three blades = greater lift than 2? The chord of those three prop blades looks far less than the DJI and therefore provide less lift per blade. Clearly if the combined lift coefficient of the three blades is less than the DJI blades then you're going to experience some pretty unstable flying.

I'd be interested to know if they really make a difference so if you go for them, please post your findings back on the forum :)

Being a N00b on this forum can I just ask if it's recommended using non standard props on Phantom 2s or is it a no-go?

I highly doubt those props will be any more efficient than the stock props. If you want more thrust, lose weight.

ianwood said:
I highly doubt those props will be any more efficient than the stock props. If you want more thrust, lose weight.
That's why I stopped going to Burger King. They kept saying "Sorry about your weight"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl