I Lost my P4P

Just amazing huh? I don't know the true end of the story. When I plugged in the SD card in the PC, I got nothing but a corrupt file. When I plugged it in my IPad, it showed me most of my pics and this Video. There was another 2 min video that would not open and I am guessing that one holds the key to the fall. Now, I cannot see ANY of the files on the SD card at all. It's like it held out long enough to give me this one and that was the last breath of Weavers Falcon...lol... It must have just hovered until crashing to the ground because both legs were broken.

Did you retrieve the full flight log from the P4 before you sent it in? Would obviously be helpful to know what it did at the end... if nothing else than a good teaching opportunity for those of us who've followed this story since it began. :)

Reactions: sar104
Nope but they had it all..They did though and it was as follows..The key word being "user error" Believe it or not, In a Refresh case using Litchi, that's a good thing...

1. User error FLY095 2. At t=1056s, relative height=22.3m, unit recorded external impact, then fell. 3. Unit was following a Waypoint mission and flying sideways before crashing into a tree. Side obstacle avoidance is only active in Beginner and Tripod modes. Incident date: 5/27/17 Conclusion: User error. Impact in air.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor