I hit the Max Height limit! 1654.2 FT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we have another TROLL. However you did make me pee my pants a bit laughing so hard!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Only you did not pee much as you have a very very little **** Ahole. Just as I thought, no response, not real video. I have studied people lIke you all my life.they are called Watanabe's. Profiling really does work.

I bet if this thread keeps going downhill it will get closed. :)

Looks like Dirkclod has already mentioned that though. Carry on folks.

Name calling will do it for sure.

I guess we have another TROLL. However you did make me pee my pants a bit laughing so hard!!

LEts

Lets see 116 messages in 2 years, 25 likes, yes looks like you are the man. Lol.

LEts

Lets see 116 messages in 2 years, 25 likes, yes looks like you are the man. Lol.

Hello stevehuff,
I'd like to welcome you, but you're making it difficult. If you continue, your posts, and then you will be gone.
Would be nice if you could stay, I think.

LEts

Really, first post and getting beat up already, that's why I liked face to face, you do that to me, I would of beat your a.really look at the video, looks so fake, if my p3.so is going to look like that, I will send it back.Detroit does not have a good track record.

Really, first post and getting beat up already, that's why I liked face to face, you do that to me, I would of beat your a.really look at the video, looks so fake, if my p3.so is going to look like that, I will send it back.Detroit does not have a good track record.
Ya need to chill dude o_O

Yea, this is supposed to be a friendly place.

Reactions: Fplvert
I was feeling really good today and decided to go for it! I was 30 feet away and took it straight up as high as it would go. It got to 1654.2 feet and then I got a message saying the the max altitude was reached and to change it in the settings. It got up there rather quickly going 11 MPH. It still had 91% battery left when it reached the limit. I hovered for a couple minutes then hit my RTH button and down she came! I kind of wish that 500m limit wasn't there. It was nice to see things from that POV. in the video I can see my dads house and that is over 5 miles away!. I am uploading the video now and will post the link as soon as its done. Its completely unedited so nothing special.

Oldosc here, Beautiful post sir. I have read a lot of the comments,Lordy Lordy arn't there a lot of puritans still left in America. I thought it was land of the Free home of the Brave, not land of the spree and home of the Knave.

LMAO, did you really just threaten to beat someone up over the internet?

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64_zpsd3i0pyzv.jpg

That is very cool. I believe the video was take on another planet that mimicks earth with no restrictions, there for no law or rule was broken . if pilots never pushed the enlolope we would have never had a man on the MOON !!!

The guys who pushed the limits that resulted in further advances in aviation technology were Pilots flying manned aircraft that spent years training and flying by procedures they strictly followed...

They put themselves at risk in "UNPOPULATED" airspace that was restricted to other aircraft. If anyone got hurt it would be only them.. And the ego's of the engineers.

Please don't kid yourself and in any way shape or form compare Real Test Pilots with what people are doing with a remote control scale aircraft in civil airspace... As soon as your toy crashes into something, your gonna run home hoping nobody saw you with the remote control in your hands.

https://www.faa.gov/uas/model_aircraft/

it says there "strongly encouraged", not required by law or any other term that would make me think its actually regulated.

For myself I see no reason I would ever take it above 400ft

Your wrong...

The advisory is to keep your drone below 400ft agl.. That is just an advisory to help keep you from breaking other FAR's that are indeed law.. To name a few...

1. Staying out of the lower level and intermediate/Outer level of Class B, C and D Airspace which close to an airport starts at the surface... to higher and the intermediate and outer levels which can start as low as 1000 ft agl.

2. Staying out of Class E airspace which can start as low as 700 ft agl

3. Seeing and avoiding transitional flights of helos and aircraft that normally descend as low as 500ft

4. There is a general FAR that prohibits any aircraft to be flown in an "unsafe manner"

Considering you all call each other pilots.. Then you obviously consider to be flying an aircraft.. These and many other rules pertain to aircraft in the National Airspace System...

I would take the time to educate yourselves and your fellow "Drone Pilots".

Your wrong...

The advisory is to keep your drone below 400ft agl.. That is just an advisory to help keep you from breaking other FAR's that are indeed law.. To name a few...

1. Staying out of the lower level and intermediate/Outer level of Class B, C and D Airspace which close to an airport starts at the surface... to higher and the intermediate and outer levels which can start as low as 1000 ft agl.

3. Seeing and avoiding transitional flights of helos and aircraft that normally descend as low as 500ft

4. There is a general FAR that prohibits any aircraft to be flown in an "unsafe manner"

Considering you all call each other pilots.. Then you obviously consider to be flying an aircraft.. These and many other rules pertain to aircraft in the National Airspace System...

lol, you just agreed with me so how can I be wrong? I said the 400ft was an advisory not a law, which is EXACTLY what you just posted.

All that other stuff you posted is interesting but not really relevant to the conversation.

Oldosc here, Beautiful post sir. I have read a lot of the comments,Lordy Lordy arn't there a lot of puritans still left in America. I thought it was land of the Free home of the Brave, not land of the spree and home of the Knave.

Land Of the Free, Yes.. and stil
lol, you just agreed with me so how can I be wrong? I said the 400ft was an advisory not a law, which is EXACTLY what you just posted.

All that other stuff you posted is interesting but not really relevant to the conversation.

Sorry, I'm so used to people in this thread posting it's ok to go over 400ft.. I apologize... The 400ft limit should be considered law.. I just hope that you respect that.. Again, I apologize for jumping to conclusions regarding you.

Reactions: sawx75
Land Of the Free, Yes.. and stil

Sorry, I'm so used to people in this thread posting it's ok to go over 400ft.. I apologize... The 400ft limit should be considered law.. I just hope that you respect that.. Again, I apologize for jumping to conclusions regarding you.

hey no problem, I actually posted earlier that I see no reason that I would ever need to go over 400ft and I can understand why people think its a bad idea. I was just pointing out that its not actually illegal , just a bad idea.

Reactions: Buzz313th
I always find it a bit funny how some people justify their stupidity.....not just this thread but many. I see no need for someone to fly above recommended heights. You may not be by an airport etc but other that are using the same sky. Ultralights is one example. It seems that many only care about themselves. I have pilot training around my place all the time flying low practicing emergency procedures. I'm not near an airport. I remember when taking my pilot training, we would go to uncluttered airspace to do this. I can imagine trying to focus on this and have a drone in my face. Maybe the companies should pack some brains in with the machines when they sell them. .

hey no problem, I actually posted earlier that I see no reason that I would ever need to go over 400ft and I can understand why people think its a bad idea. I was just pointing out that its not actually illegal , just a bad idea.
Thank you for admitting that...

JB

By the way and a bit off topic.. For any of you who hold an FAA PPL or better, there are companies currently hiring low time drone/camera operators as they are trying to field the high demand for commercial drone work.. I just sent a PM to three of those companies who have been granted 333 waivers and out of three PM's, I have interviews with two..

It appears, that anyone doing any serious legal UAV/Camera work in the already drone restricted parts of the country (National Parks) will have to maintain a current PPL, or better and medical cert.

Reactions: sawx75
Your wrong...

+1

In the process of acquiring my pilot's license, the cavalier attitude of many on this forum regarding safety is scary. Regulate yourself and respect the suggestions before they become law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez