I got this screen today:

Reaction score
aaba93a6dde1d7cd4201f27981e51318.jpg

Does anyone recommend a solution?

I dont quite follow, explain?

Dr. Watson I presume? OK, what's been happening with the latest update is the altitude and distance limits in your app have been reset. The work around or "fix" is to open your DJI app and log out. Just closing the app doesn't log you out. Once you log back in the limits can be reset.

There are a lot of pilots who prefer not to update anything. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I think Numone's comment was it's too late not to update. You just did. And that's what led to the warning.

I've tried logging out of dji and then logging back in. I've tried logging out, turning everything off and then back on ... then logging back in - and I continue to get the same error message. However, it doesn't seem to affect my flying at all. Any ideas as to why this is happening. My app is on 3.1.15, a/c is on 1.8.80, and remote is on 1.6.0.

Help?

I've tried logging out of dji and then logging back in. I've tried logging out, turning everything off and then back on ... then logging back in - and I continue to get the same error message. However, it doesn't seem to affect my flying at all. Any ideas as to why this is happening. My app is on 3.1.15, a/c is on 1.8.80, and remote is on 1.6.0.

Help?
Try clearing your warnings in dji app

Just tried it, and re-tried it shutting everything down. Same warning comes up. Is this supposed to actually limit my flying? Because it doesn't ... it's just annoying.

Also, any idea what the "camera view quick launch" option is? I haven't seen it before. BTW, is that the same screen where I log out of the app? I had a hard time finding the right place to log out. Maybe thats my issue?

Help?
It may not relate to the original post here, but since you listed your versions I can give you some insight.

In the other posts similar to yours, we've learned that in some cases if only your app is updated to 3.1.15 but the FW is not updated to 1.11, you should expect to see a 30m/50m flight restriction warning. We have had several reports by people noting that they get a warning about the limits, they are not enforced and they fly right through the warned distances without issue.

I had seen it reported here enough that about a month ago I added a warning note about it in my 30m/50m restriction post.

Last edited:
Thanks - I guess there is no way to get rid of it. My firmware has seemingly worked flawlessly so I haven't felt a need to update it. Just scared of all of the posts.

But, I keep updating the software just b/c there are occasionally new features. Guess I'll just have to live with the warnings ... as long as they don't restrict anything. Just started last month.

Just tried it, and re-tried it shutting everything down. Same warning comes up. Is this supposed to actually limit my flying? Because it doesn't ... it's just annoying.

Also, any idea what the "camera view quick launch" option is? I haven't seen it before. BTW, is that the same screen where I log out of the app? I had a hard time finding the right place to log out. Maybe thats my issue?
On your home page click on me ,next screen click setting logo top right screen and click ,then this come up
15074074411532041126573.jpg
theres your sign out at bottom

Yes, that's where I eventually found it, so guess I was doing it right.

Unrelated - it's also where I found the "Camera View Quick launch" - know what that is? I sure wish dji would add an option that the video would start when you take off. I've lost a number of great videos b/c I forgot to hit record. I love that option in Litchie.

Yes, that's where I eventually found it, so guess I was doing it right.

Unrelated - it's also where I found the "Camera View Quick launch" - know what that is? I sure wish dji would add an option that the video would start when you take off. I've lost a number of great videos b/c I forgot to hit record. I love that option in Litchie.
It mean when you start ac and rc and conect to app the app will enter cam veiw without having to click on which craft to fly,,

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT