How to zoom when pressing the picture button lighty?

Reaction score
Hi, so my question is already mentioned in the title, I had this option set up already but I deleted my rc settings by mistake, if anybody knows how to activate that zoom when you press the picture button halfway please leave a comment down below!

Yeah, there's no actual zoom on the camera lens. What you're seeing is the slight enlargement/contraction of the image as the lens focuses from near to far, or vice versa. The only DJI drone with a zoom lens currently would be the Z3 for the Inspire series drones, as far as I know.

Hi, so my question is already mentioned in the title, I had this option set up already but I deleted my rc settings by mistake, if anybody knows how to activate that zoom when you press the picture button halfway please leave a comment down below!

As you have said. Press the pic button lightly and the image will zoom. You can also setup the googles to do it as well. It's quite handy to confirm what you are actually aiming at before taking a pic. It does take a "zoomed" picture though if that's what you want

thanks guys, you were a lot of help, I had the autofocus assistant turned on at the beginning, but i somehow turned it off

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d