How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

hello papatita currently iam on magic 4, if iam going to magic 5, do i have to revert to ce mode or its ok to go directly in the magic 5?.thanks..

i did the same question yesterday and (in my case) the answer was "Error because the telnet is not active before mod."
Are you speaking about FLYXXX.DAT produced by Phantom 3?

After running Magic Power 5.0 i've saved the text shown on the right of the application window.
I upload it here.

Otherwise what other kind of log file you need?
Thanks a lot!
To make sure, can you download from here and process update again?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-OwLuqQde7oNmc0TTd1UUcta1E

24 dBm or 27 dBm is free to choose, although 24 dBm if the signal is weak then the script will autoboost to 27 dBm.
I am sure romeo was asking this regarding to argtek antenna usage which is considerable unsafe to put it at maximum dbm as experienced by someone few months ago.

So, if we use argtek, this "all default" option in magicpower v5 is still safe om Papatita?

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

So do I only need to run the software to do this, or do I have to hack anything else? Also, I am on newest firmware and newest app. Anything need to change?

So do I only need to run the software to do this, or do I have to hack anything else? Also, I am on newest firmware and newest app. Anything need to change?
no other hack required.
but it is recommeded to use firmware 1.5.7 because it's the firmware we use the most to test and it works fine. i haven't heard problem regarding any dji.go apps version so far.

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: PapaTita
I bought a 2nd RC because want to make experiments and keep the original RC stock.
So, what shoul i do? Patch only one RC? ...and if i pair the second one what should happen?
P.S. Great app Papa Tita! I will try it soon (and maybe mount a DBS antenna)...

I bought a 2nd RC because want to make experiments and keep the original RC stock.
So, what shoul i do? Patch only one RC? ...and if i pair the second one what should happen?
P.S. Great app Papa Tita! I will try it soon (and maybe mount a DBS antenna)...
Patch with v3.8 (recomended setting).

Btw in my application there is a menu to restore to the original "Revert back to Stock / CE" (no need to have 2 rc).

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

hi papatita. tried everything but seems its not working on my android..
downgraded also the drone firmware to 1.5.7 on my p3s
run the software as admin...
but it always prompted with "access violation at address .00000000"
:-(

Last edited:
Hi Papatita.
You say you use and tested this mostly on 1.5.7
Have you had any dealings with 1.6.8?
Has anyone else on here had any issues with using this when on firmware 1.6.8?

Cheers
Hunt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart