How to export full video from DJI Pilot App?

Reaction score
So... I got some great footage over the weekend. When I got back home and put in my SD Card, about 6 out of the 10 flights had some sort of corrupted data and I could not pull the video from the card. I can still watch the footage from my DJI Pilot App. How do I export the full video (not the randomly selected moments) onto my computer?

This is on my iPad Air. It doesn't seem like it stores the video footage anywhere but the App itself which I'm not sure how to access. Surely there is a way right?

Does anyone have any info regarding this? All I can seem to get is the shortened Moments Video that seems to randomly select a time frame from my video.

Yes you can look up for the folder inside the app but you would need the app itools or ifunbox to access the app folder, inside you just go to documents/videoCache

Ok... just an update if anyone goes searching for how to do this. memoag12 helped put me in the right direction but it took a little bit more info. Here is what I did:

First off, that link memoag12 put above wouldn't let me download the program and it was all in Chinese so was hard to understand. I think the site went down or something. So I downloaded another 3rd party program called "iExplorer." (I did this on my PC). You will also need iTunes installed and your iPad connected. Then once you get iExplorer downloaded and installed and your device shows up. Go to Apps > then go to DJI Pilot > then go to videoCache and you will find your MP4 files there. Definitely not amazing quality but I only needed to edit in a few quick shots to make it worth it.

Good luck out there and thank you memoag12!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18