How Old are you and what Phantom Do you have?

41, Phantom 4!!! A lot of people around my age here, that's good to see. I'm on several Sportbike forums and all those kids are just complete jerks if your new to that forum. To much of that Youngblood testosterone I guess. The my bike is better than your bike crap gets old. At least here were all flying awesome equipment. If it says DJI on it, it's friggen awesome, even if it's not the latest and greatest. Everyone's been awesome here and for a noob that's not often the case. It's pretty laid back here so far. I think I'll stick around for a while.

27, just got rid of my p3s and upgraded to mavic. Could not be more impressed! Working on getting some real estate gigs for some side money!

54, P3S
Got the flying camera to explore my love of photography from the air.

I think it would be nice if someone with time would compile all this data (I do not have time) into a readable bar graph. Put number versus age/type. Divide 10 year spans into 6 groups: P3S, P3A, P3P, P4: other, and total.

Even posting numbers would be useful. Be sure to tell last post used so numbers could be updated.

Example:

40-49: 7: 4: 2: 1: 1: 15

Last edited:
Reactions: Janel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart