How Old are you and what Phantom Do you have?

None. My P3 has been stuck in a tree since Oct. 16. I might purchase a Mavic, but have not. No time, so I have not pulled the trigger.

When I first replied to this post I was younger (58) and now I’m 59. As I read true these posts I see that I am of average age to fly a Phantom. I understand that we have more available money to fly these fine crafts but I think it’s more than just cash. First of all, I bet as kids we were playing outside till our mother yelled at us to come inside that it’s dark and we have school tomorrow. Next, I bet most of us are not computer gamers' where if you screw up reset and go. I think we are from a generation that’s likes to play outdoors, as the ability to remain concentrated, understands that this game has no easy reset and loves adventure. It’s not the kid in us, it’s just us…

Yes, they all still in use and flying. PH1 had 2 crashes, PH2 1 crash and Ph3P & PH4P non.

Janel.......... I couldn't leave mine in a tree like that. I'd either get someone to climb it for me or cut the tree down. :cool:

28 P3S.

I've been fond of photography and RC for a while but never had the time to actually make it into a hobby.

Got a P3S to start and loving it. Already getting some good footage out at my local dam. Going to look at upgrading once I've had more experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart