Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

how do you cancel pre order from dji ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GB Phantom, Apr 11, 2015.

1. GB Phantom

Ordered a p3 yesterday from dji but i would like to order from a local dealer instead, so how do you go about cancelling a pre order.

2. mad in nc

First thing I would do is call the CC company and cancel the transaction, the start with DJI.

There is a good chance your monies are already in Switzerland and knowing how well the company responds to customer service issues, you more than likely will be paying the invoice on your CC before they respond

Good luck....

3. msinger

Approved Vendor

Companies have to pay charge back fees when you do the above. That should only be used as a last resort if a company does not respond and/or will not issue a refund when you are in the right.

GB Phantom, try contacting DJI support.

#3 msinger, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    GB Phantom and thongbong like this.
  4. johnp44

Unless you already paid, just don't complete the payment option and the sale will automatically terminate. I had to do it so I know it works, also DJI sales store rep said that was fine.

But smart move buying local. You have much better chance of getting help if the worst was to happen. Speaking for myself, I will NEVER buy direct from DJI again. Nothing but headaches!