Homemade Windsurfer Question

I looked and saw them still showing as available yesterday but they aren't according to them.

According to who? They show as in stock and fulfilled by Amazon. I ordered a pair last week and they were delivered in 2 days.

According to who? They show as in stock and fulfilled by Amazon. I ordered a pair last week and they were delivered in 2 days.
The folding set? It was according to Skyreat thru Amazon and they cancelled my order and refunded my money. It showed as in stock when I ordered them with like 12 left back in late November.

The folding set? It was according to Skyreat thru Amazon and they cancelled my order and refunded my money. It showed as in stock when I ordered them with like 12 left back in late November.

Yes, the folding set. Check the link. They're in stock and fulfilled by Amazon.

Yes, the folding set. Check the link. They're in stock and fulfilled by Amazon.
Yea that's the same as when mine was canceled... go figure... I ended up buying the copper coated ones from Skyreat instead. I think that they must have been overwhelmed from orders before Christmas. I gotta say, it surprised the he££ out of me when they canceled it and the copper fit easily in my really full case with all of the case mods I've done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl