High pitched noise from P4P

Reaction score
Occasionally my P4P makes a high pitched noise, different from the sound of the motors and whatnot. I know this probably sounds like the dude taking his car to the mechanic and going "it sounds like clunk whir clunk clunk".

Normal? Anyone else notice this?

Edit: Sorry dudes. Wrong forum. Any chance a mod can delete?

Occasionally my P4P makes a high pitched noise, different from the sound of the motors and whatnot. I know this probably sounds like the dude taking his car to the mechanic and going "it sounds like clunk whir clunk clunk".

Normal? Anyone else notice this?

Edit: Sorry dudes. Wrong forum. Any chance a mod can delete?

I posted this question too in the P4P section, and although I got no response I did some checking on the DJI forum for like issues. From what I read, this is normal and fairly common. That said, I am keeping an eye on it and I would appreciate it if you and I could share any known data on the subject.

Search for high pitch in the general tab and you will find a video that mimics what I hear on mine.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Gregger
My buddy and I both fly P4's, and yes, we both hear that high pitched whine every now and then. No big deal. Cheers

It's the cooling fan resonating as it is only fixed in two places, nothing to worry about, if you take the drone shell off to get to fan and push a slither of high density foam where it's not fixed to the body it will get rid of the noise, I quite like the noise :)

Reactions: Gregger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan