Hi, I'm Christian in North Georgia

Reaction score
Hello, I came across this forum after searching for something related to drones.
Good to be here, I'm sure I'll learn a lot about drones.
Thanks to the admins for accepting me here.
I might be interested in becoming a commercial drone pilot. Who knows ;)

I'm not desperado ;) As my username might suggest.
I used this pseudonym in my youth, when I was desperately looking for a girlfriend :)
I thought it might be funny to use it again.

Thanks everyone
Christian

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983
Thanks, Dirk (I guess), happy to be here. I'm sure there are truckloads of useful info here. Christian

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome Aboard, fellow Georgian... You will find more information than you ever thought possible around here. All you have to do is ask. You will more than likely get any and all answers to most anything....... GO DAWGS!

Hello, I came across this forum after searching for something related to drones.
Good to be here, I'm sure I'll learn a lot about drones.
Thanks to the admins for accepting me here.
I might be interested in becoming a commercial drone pilot. Who knows ;)

I'm not desperado ;) As my username might suggest.
I used this pseudonym in my youth, when I was desperately looking for a girlfriend :)
I thought it might be funny to use it again.

Thanks everyone
Christian
Yip big welcome from this end I guess,kidding,great forum this for learning , fixing and annoying people.great reads everyday from some very clever flyers,stay safe and enjoy

Welcome Aboard, fellow Georgian... You will find more information than you ever thought possible around here. All you have to do is ask. You will more than likely get any and all answers to most anything....... GO DAWGS!
Thanks, Fly Dawg. Are there many Georgians here? I'm in north, in Cumming. I don't know much about football (as Un-american as it is) but I know about the G letter ;)

Are there many Georgians here? I'm in north, in Cumming. I don't know much about football (as Un-american as it is)
There are a few of us around. And football is completely american. That is unless you are from the EU. Then that would mean soccer to us ......;)

There are a few of us around. And football is completely american. That is unless you are from the EU. Then that would mean soccer to us ......;)
True, I meant that not knowing about football is Un-american, not the football itself.
Yes, I'm European ;)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Yes, I'm European
Doesn't matter really, just a difference in terminology and the sport itself. But that aside welcome! You will get used to the subtle differences....;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor