New Member in N. Georgia

Reaction score
Hey Folks, just joined the Forum, and so far has been a wealth of info and tips on flying my Phantom 3s that was ordered on Dec. 31st. Should arrive next Monday according to UPS, and I am excited about my upgrade
from a AR Parrot 2.0. Have been told it's going to be like night and day with the P3s.

I am also wondering if there is anyone here in the North Georgia Mtn.area that flys a Phantom 3 or any other quad, if so I would very much like to know. Maybe I could get some help with my new quad and I feel like I am going to need it. Thanks in advance

SteveG

Welcome to the forum Steve. Globally speaking we're neighbors LOL! I live just N/E of you in Western NC just inside the NC/TN border. If you ever get up this way let me know and we'll go fly some amazing places around here.

Reactions: Casper One
Welcome to the forum Steve. Globally speaking we're neighbors LOL! I live just N/E of you in Western NC just inside the NC/TN border. If you ever get up this way let me know and we'll go fly some amazing places around here.

Would love to..I head up that way often but if you wanted to fly I would be happy to come up...no big deal for me..I am in Blairsville, Ga so maybe 30 minutes or less depending on where you are...my cell # is 706-835-8578. If you call and I'm on another call (self--employed) just leave a voice mail and I will call you back. My Phantom 3 standard and stuff...lol...should arrive next Monday Jan. 11th

Thanks, SteveG

Gwinnett county checking in....Looking for places to fly PH3. bored flying around my neighborhood.

Would love to..I head up that way often but if you wanted to fly I would be happy to come up...no big deal for me..I am in Blairsville, Ga so maybe 30 minutes or less depending on where you are...my cell # is 706-835-8578. If you call and I'm on another call (self--employed) just leave a voice mail and I will call you back. My Phantom 3 standard and stuff...lol...should arrive next Monday Jan. 11th

Thanks, SteveG

Thanks, SteveG

Hi Al. Would love to meet up sometime with you. I'm not far from you.

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Reactions: Casper One

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik