Drone rules in Peru and Chile?

Reaction score
I'm traveling to Peru and Chile in July and was wondering if anyone here has been there recently and knows each country's rules regarding drones. I've seen some conflicting messages both on this forum and a few travel sits, so I was hoping to find out the latest info. It seems like Peru might be tougher than Chile (at least when it comes to bringing it through the airport/customs), but I want to make sure I know the rules for both.

Thanks!

I'm traveling to Peru and Chile in July and was wondering if anyone here has been there recently and knows each country's rules regarding drones. I've seen some conflicting messages both on this forum and a few travel sits, so I was hoping to find out the latest info. It seems like Peru might be tougher than Chile (at least when it comes to bringing it through the airport/customs), but I want to make sure I know the rules for both.

Thanks!
hi, I am from Chile.
We have some rules about drones, but really don't worry, because no one will disturb you when you are flying.
Thow, try to fly in places without many people.
And please, ask before fly, because someone can steal your drone.

Here you watch my videos.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
hi, I am from Chile.
We have some rules about drones, but really don't worry, because no one will disturb you when you are flying.
Thow, try to fly in places without many people.
And please, ask before fly, because someone can steal your drone.

Here you watch my videos.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Awesome, thank you! And beautiful video, too!

We're definitely considering spending a day in Valparaiso. It looks like a beautiful city!
You have some beautiful places.
You can see a really poor house, at one side of a rich house. Anyway, there's a lot of culture.
If you can, hire a tour.
d690aec7fc42c3fb9fdc35c74ff75b0d.jpg

And please, don't be scared about earthquakes, here a 6 degrees earthquake its normal, and buildings, even the most humble house can resist a 9.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.