Hey mavic owners!

If it's less than 160mm tall, then yes.
So size is the only thing that can keep it from being compatible? I thought when I was looking into the p4 some phones weren't compatible no matter what size they were and was afraid that may be the same with the mavic.

I originally ordered on Amazon right after the keynote and it was cancelled within 12 hours. Reason given: Back ordered. No kidding. o_O

I secured one from Innovative UAS.

If it delivers what they say this thing is gonna be awesome!

dWEyA.gif

Now that website says "back order".... You should have kept the Amazon... I ordered immediately from Amazon, right from DJI official store! Straight from DJI, but the service of Amazon!

I also went and bought batteries etc. on DJI's site right away.

Got the bird-
The case
4 total batteries
And the hub charger
$1,299 basically

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

So size is the only thing that can keep it from being compatible? I thought when I was looking into the p4 some phones weren't compatible no matter what size they were and was afraid that may be the same with the mavic.
Many Androids that aren't officially supported work fine with DJI Go. I'd be surprised if you have any trouble. Most important is a fast processor and excess ram.

I bought my P4 direct from DJI, no sales tax, free shipping, and later got a $175 credit from DJI. I bought a bunch of accessories with it. Maybe they'll do something similar with Mavic.

I think I'm waiting until they are in the Apple Store just so I have the piece of mind that I can take it back if something is wrong with it. I was very close to pre-ordering though.

It's in the Norwegian Apple Store. So if it's here I guess it's everywhere... [emoji16]

Just pre-ordered mine - bit daft as I have the P4 but what's money matter anyway? I shall use the P4 for 'serious' photography / projects and the Mavic for fun stuff, whilst out walking and (hopefully) be able to take abroad. Got a spare battery too...looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I took the leap of faith, ordered the bundle package from Amazon. It will be a great addition to my fleet. I1/Z3| P4 and now the Mavic Pro.

I think I'm waiting until they are in the Apple Store just so I have the piece of mind that I can take it back if something is wrong with it. I was very close to pre-ordering though.

I ordered Combo package from Jessops UK photographic store, Plus third discounted battery. Would never buy direct from DJI again, done that one. You have no UK protection rights, they were awful to deal with. Personally I would have bought from a UK Apple Store if they had sold the combo package because you know that if any problems they would look after you.

But Jessops will be OK if any problems unlike DJI direct. Just my thoughts on the matter. [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4wd
After skipping the p4 couldn't pass up the new Mavic. Will be a fantastic addition and portable enough to be used at work.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I ordered mine from DJI direct. I didn't get the whole package figuring I did not need the car charger, bag and that other charging piece but I did grab a few extra batteries and a few more sets of props - just in case. Hey, reality folks! I would like to believe these are crash proof but we all know the truth. I'd hate to be out of service for days because of a cracked prop.
Be prepared!

I pulled the trigger on my first drone. I decided to get into one a couple of months ago and was trying to decide which drone to buy. DJI came out with their P4 and I thought, "Great, the P3s will be cheaper". Then came the announcement of the Karma. Then the Mavic and I couldn't stand it any longer. Drone World said I should have it by the last week of October.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl