Hey mavic owners!

That's funny... you all are considering yourself Mavic Owners when there are probably only a few actual units flying right now.

So I think we would be "hope to be soon Mavic Owners".

Yes I purchased one. but do I have a delivery date? Nope and if i did... I wouldn't trust DJI to deliver. Just being the pessimist.

Mavic Order.jpg

That's funny... you all are considering yourself Mavic Owners when there are probably only a few actual units flying right now.

Yes I purchased one. but do I have a delivery date? Nope and if i did... I wouldn't trust DJI to deliver. Just being the pessimist.
My credit card has been charged. So technically I am a Mavic owner.

Until they refund your card and you don't have a product in your hands..... Then all you are is the owner of receipt. LOL

WOW!! Seriously? And this has happened when with dji? Yea they are so dumb they released a hoax drone to piss off gopro and p4 users. I'll never understand the ppl on this forum bash dji and yet spend thousands on thier products. I hate ford trucks. But you can bet bottom dollar I'm not gonna ***** about ford whilst driving one. Lmao. Get real

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Until they refund your card and you don't have a product in your hands..... Then all you are is the owner of receipt. LOL
Highly unlikely since I ordered it through DJI. So basically, there is a Mavic sitting somewhere in DJIs warehouse or production line, that belongs to me!

I get your point, and mabey your just being funny.. if so cool. If not and you really are that pessimistic then i have to say do it somewhere else. I already have someone like that im forced to be around, and one mouthy pessimist is enough.

Well I paid for one already so yeah. I own one just don't know which one that is...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Surely you "jest."

Reactions: JesterPhotog
WOW!! Seriously? And this has happened when with dji? Yea they are so dumb they released a hoax drone to piss off gopro and p4 users. I'll never understand the ppl on this forum bash dji and yet spend thousands on thier products. I hate ford trucks. But you can bet bottom dollar I'm not gonna ***** about ford whilst driving one. Lmao. Get real

easy BigDog, I was playing. I'm not saying anything about DJI releasing a "hoax drone" I was implying that the demand was/is so great, they won't ship all that they have promised to people. I can see people on this forum getting pissed because they think they will get their Mavic within the first week of Nov. but I'm predicting it will be end of Nov. or even Dec. Just a wild a$$ guess.

But I have had a coworker wait months and months for a release for parts or a fix for his ZenMuse and above this thread was someone who mentioned they had their order cancelled because of a "backorder" situation.

Ford does suck!!!!!

I thought it would be kinda fun to see who all took the leep of faith and preordered the mavic....
I did!!!!!
Well let me add my name to the ranks. At first I was going to do the wait as see game because I already have the inspire 1, Phantom 3 pro and the Phantom 4 but the more I read and saw I just had to have it. Right now it looks like we won't see deliveries until early November but I'll keep checking for an earlier delivery date.

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone ordered a mavic from drone world via Amazon?

I ordered through B&oh Photo Video. Pretty skeptical about getting it before November, but as long as I get it before December I'll be happy. That's enough time for them to work out the bugs in the new firmware anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20