Hey mavic owners!

I pulled the trigger on the combo plus added another battery along with the care project. I waited till early the morning after the kickoff event. I had no trouble getting into the DJI site.

Got mine ordered today. Drone world through Amazon. Delivery date says after November 2nd. Man that seems like an eternity!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

P4 I would say is the king at the moment.
The mavic to me is (not saying toy)
But too small to fight any wind.
Not for me to purchase at the moment, I need some reviews from
Keen phantom pilots who have purchased.
Early days with this new model and
Although looks cool straight out of a small bag and fly.
I will wait on reviews from 1st time buyers.

Reactions: leskent and ftolino

Kills when ppl say that. Lol. Wind resistance has nothing to do with weight of aircraft. The motors make the adjustments when it comes to holding position with gps. Put any phantom in atti mode and wind takes it where it wants.

Now that website says "back order".... You should have kept the Amazon... I ordered immediately from Amazon, right from DJI official store! Straight from DJI, but the service of Amazon!

I also went and bought batteries etc. on DJI's site right away.

Got the bird-
The case
4 total batteries
And the hub charger
$1,299 basically

I spoke to the store owner. I am definitely getting one. I will be stopping in to get it. The store has since then upped the order.

The Phantom has a suggested max wind speed of 15mph as I recall, the Mavic is 24mph.

Amazon from DJI doesn't charge tax either

This information is not correct. Amazon DOES charge tax in some states. All depends on the item location & your location. I have paid tax to Amazon many times.

If you don't live in Arizona you will not pay tax from Innovative UAS.
In Florida, Amazon Charges Tax, That's why I ordered direct. Saved approx $35.00.

In Florida, Amazon Charges Tax, That's why I ordered direct. Saved approx $35.00.
I am in New York and lucky for me NYS includes a line on my tax form to claim all the tax that was not collected for internet purchases. The line may not be left blank. :D

Reactions: Drone Master
Got the combo for $1299 from Drone World. No tax, free shipping and PayPal credit with 6 months no payment & no interest....

I also saw on the polar pro site that filters for the Mavic are coming soon. You can sign up on their site too get updates. Given the colors I've seen so far, I'll be ordering these as soon as they come out.

I ordered from DJI.com the same day it was announced. I check my account everyday waiting for my delivery date. Man this wait isn't fun

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

try talk with a chat representative they can tell you the shipping date
From my understanding they ship out of China on the 15th. It takes about a week to clear customs and reach resellers in the USA. Not sure if sales to people in the USA who bought through DJI directly will ship to buyers from China or if they will arrive in the states first then get distributed.
Just figure you'll have it later this month or early next month. Patients my friends. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic