Help with batteries not charging!

Reaction score
I finally got around to opening the vision plus, however both batteries will not charge? I have tried unplugging turning on then off and no blinking charging status. I followed directions, am i missing something?

swankster988 said:
I finally got around to opening the vision plus, however both batteries will not charge? I have tried unplugging turning on then off and no blinking charging status. I followed directions, am i missing something?

Did you try pressing the power button once and then holding the power button in for 2 seconds (when it's plugged in to charge)?

Ok so.. I calibrated phantom, changed to naza modes connected everything, etc... turned it on and let it sit for 5 minutes turned everything off took battery out and plugged that one in, now i get 1 solid green with the second flashing. Does that mean its charging?

It would take at least an hour to charge, so that sounds like a bad connection.
Does wiggling it make it come on?
That won't fix it though.
Your dealer might exchange it, or you might just buy another they are not to pricey.
I would probably do that and open the dud up, try to resolve it for a spare.
Two chargers is handy anyway at times.

The charger has its own light. When you plug the charger into the wall its power light will turn green. Plug in a battery and the charger light will change to red to indicate it is charging. The battery bars should illuminate to indicate the degree of charge and increase as the charge progresses. When the battery is full, the battery lights will turn off and the charger light will turn green. Since two separate batteries are suddenly not charging, then I suspect the charger has gone bad. If you have a friend with a Phantom 2 perhaps you could test this on his charger?

Well guys, i played with cord and found the culprit, cable was kinked a little bit. I do have it working now but it is a bad charger, will call BH photo and have them replace it!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing