Help... New Phantom crashed and solid red LED

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am new to the Phantom 2 Vision and have flown it a couple days. today i was flying it and hit some tree limbs. It crashed to the ground and the only thing that appeared to be damaged was the blades. I replaced them and attempted to fly. If i just turn the phantom on i get the normal startup cycle of LED then blinking yellow in the rear. as soon as i turn the transmitter on i get solid red in the rear. I have tried to calibrate the compass because when i hook it to the DJI assistant it says compass ERROR but i am unable to get it to go into calibration mode.

Also in the assistant the compass is showing all 0's.

Can anyone please help a new DJI owner out PLEASE!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

jrspero said:
Hello guys,

I am new to the Phantom 2 Vision and have flown it a couple days. today i was flying it and hit some tree limbs. It crashed to the ground and the only thing that appeared to be damaged was the blades. I replaced them and attempted to fly. If i just turn the phantom on i get the normal startup cycle of LED then blinking yellow in the rear. as soon as i turn the transmitter on i get solid red in the rear. I have tried to calibrate the compass because when i hook it to the DJI assistant it says compass ERROR but i am unable to get it to go into calibration mode.

Also in the assistant the compass is showing all 0's.

Can anyone please help a new DJI owner out PLEASE!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.
I believe that is a system error, you are correct in checking in the assistant software. If there is an error number (ie:27 or something like that) there is a list of those. Just Google for it as I don't have it handy right now. Likely going to be a parts replacement.
Here are the error codes
http://www.djiguys.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl