Hello from Lone Tree IA.

Reaction score
I just bought a p3s from a co-worker that had 6 flights on it. already bought a hard case,2nd battery, modified the tx to hold a s4 tablet, sun shade for the tx, polarpro filters. it has a go-pro mount on it as well but I heard the go-pro range isn't very far when using the app so I am doing a little more research before buying it. I was thinking about buying a camera from a p3a or a p3p to put on it but not sure that it would be a plug and play.
Larry

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I was thinking about buying a camera from a p3a or a p3p to put on it but not sure that it would be a plug and play.
Those cameras are not compatible with the P3S.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

dirkclod:
So far I really like the site as it has a lot of information that I can use. I was a heli pilot for several years but have sold all except 1 of them and have since gotten into the plane side of the hobby. I was at an indoor fun fly the 1st. week of January and won a tini-whoop kit as a door prize so now I have gotten into fpv as well. this p3s is a lot of fun to fly but taking it easy learning the in's and out's of what it can and can't do. have a great day.
Larry

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen