Handcuffed???

Reaction score
What does the handcuffs next to title mean? Did my thread locked? If so, why?

What thread are you talking about? Have a link?

It doesn't appear to be locked in any way and I don't see the handcuffs. Wish I could help but I'm completely lost on this one :)

Those "bracelet" symbols are for thread Links. They show that pics or videos are included within that thread.
image.jpeg

Let's add one pic now, shall we? ;-)

Actually, I Unwatched this thread, and them pink binoculars were gone... ;-)

Sorry, my mistake... Ha
Yeah, watched. If you reply to a thread, you need to Unwatch it, if you'd prefer you don't recieve update notices or emails.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Those "bracelet" symbols are for thread Links. They show that pics or videos are inclued within that thread.
View attachment 60433

Sorry, my mistake... Ha
Yeah, watched. If you reply to a thread, you need to Unwatch it, if you'd prefer you don't recieve update notices or emails.

RedHotPoker
moo moo
Those "bracelet" symbols are for thread Links. They show that pics or videos are inclued within that thread.
View attachment 60433

Sorry, my mistake... Ha

RedHotPoker
Why didn't you list that awesome inspire there? Nice setup man, very cool. I need to quit putting all my money into rooftop antenna setups and amps and pricey ultra low loss signal cable and start building a fleet now, I'm averaging about a million feet a month on a so on a p4 and 3 batteries lol . Would love to have that fleet, of course would need to modify, couldn't do all the flying in this Texas heat, ridiculous but cozy in the AC

Why didn't I list an Inspire 1, in my SIG? What you see in my SIG is my own.
That's not me, or my pic. Haha
I posted it, as an example, only. ;-) I wish!!

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart