Greetings from San Antonio

Rdbenther65- yep we are still on for this morning. Here is a screenshot. It's located behind a strip center on the Northwest side of 1604/Culebra intersections

01c10d33f51e9a23037bb20329f2daae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I will probably be out there a bit before 8am. Your more than glad to call me for directions if needed. 737.444.1414

I'll be there in an hour or so. See you guys in a bit. Got both drones, gopro, lawn chair ready.

That's just to cool! Any problems with controllers taking over someone else's drone? I know it's obvious in the vid several flew at once which was awesome to see... Just wondering. Nice job and wished I could've been there!

Sent from my XT1096 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Johnny Bellew. We experience some video glitches in most cases. That's why we normally let 1 or 2 fly at a time. This morning though was something we tried for the first time and turned out to be fun!

We will be posting more vids from this morning's get together. [emoji1]

Reactions: JohnnyB
Another awesome vid PinnacleRun! I like the chase shot going backwards. I have never seen another video from that angle. Great job! [emoji106]

Awesome video jay. I love how everyone gets a different perspective of the day and captures it.

Hey SAN Antonio -
We will be meeting up this Sunday to group fly. We are going to meet up at 7:30 in Rio Medina (west San Antonio). Any and all are welcome to join, we are all friendly and just enjoy flying our big boy toys. If interested, please reply and I will be more than glad to provide the address. Looking for a great turnout and no rain!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka