Greetings from San Antonio

Hey badgenes- near miss at 1.5 sec into footage on right side of screen, bird saw me and made a very impressive Evasive maneuver to the right off screen

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Good Morning,

Here's a video from yesterdays Horse Ranch Fun Fly. Thanks for the great time.
Cool footage! Like the ascend/spin move!
Still hating on you guys! Lololol (kidden)
Still no luck finding people here to fly with but I would say someone will show sooner or later.
I'm currently building a car set-up right now. Rf Linx amps, Lcom antenna's.. pretty cool setup!
Have fun and keep posting your vids! It's my only fix till I get my stuff going.

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

1479952875265.jpg

I know I'm not in the Texas bunch of good guys down there, but here's a shot from above the fog from a couple months back. It's pretty darn cool to see the world from our birds eye. It's a whole new world for me. :) Love y'all's vids your posting!

Thanks guys! Nothing special but I thought it was cool. I couldn't see nothing at all on the monitor, then all the sudden.....

That was a straight up and straight back down morning. Went up an hour later in the exact same spot....
1480011463426.jpg

Sorry about extra post. Should've put this with the first one. But cool to see how much fog burn off in one hour.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie