Grand rapids

I'm south of GR between Martin and Plainwell. I've been flying RC for nearly 14 years, indoor quad for 2, just got a P3P last week.

The company I work for is located in GR. Are there any areas I should watch for when traveling there and getting out to find places to fly?

Hey folks, I'll be in Michigan next month. Any info on great places to fly near Lake Michigan, Grand Rapids area? Would love to get some shipwrecks.

I know this an old thread but there is a neat shipwreck off lime island in the Uppper Penisula on the Saint Mary's river that is visible. It is located just outside the harbor on the south side of the island. There is also a ship wreck on the west side of South Manitou island where much of the ship sticks out of the water. Both are fun places to visit.

Reactions: Kara Murphy
I know this an old thread but there is a neat shipwreck off lime island in the Uppper Penisula on the Saint Mary's river that is visible. It is located just outside the harbor on the south side of the island. There is also a ship wreck on the west side of South Manitou island where much of the ship sticks out of the water. Both are fun places to visit.
Sorry for the late reply, thank you for this helpful info. I will try to get to the shipwreck site in the next few days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl