Got my P3A today..

Reaction score
Just picked up my p3a today, charging my battery and controller. In the box is some stickers where do I stick them. There is no mention of them in the quick start manual..

Stick them wherever you'd like. Most people put them on their Phantom. But, don't let that stop you -- your car, your forehead... the possibilities are endless :D

Cheers. Also I have found 2 plastic pegs and 4 white rubber buffers. The p3a has only 2 fitted to the camera, do I fit the 2 spare ones so they will be 4 in the mount or just leave it with 2 fitted.

Those are spares. You only need 2 installed If you put all 4 on you may introduce vibration into your videos.

Save yourself some grief, read the manual cover to cover before you try to fly,,,,don't try and set any distance/height records on your first flight, and be in a big wide open area with nothing to run into

Reactions: lotusteve and JBG
Got my P3A yesterday, read the manual (***Holy Crap***) a lot more here than my old P2V+ !
My brain hurts. Looks like 3X as much room for pilot error with so many things going on. Definitely will be starting like I did for the P2V+ - in an open soccer field with no one around on a calm day focusing on the aircraft primarily.
One thing I noticed though as I unpackaged the bird, the plastic camera/gimbal lock had slid out of position during shipping (don't think it had been fully engaged in lockdown position when installed) and possibly did some damage to the ribbon cable (see attached pic). Everything fired up fine so far although I have yet to get airborn (overcast and damp here today)
delaminate.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl