Google Maps Cache - Issue?

Reaction score
After months of working perfectly DJI Go (I'm on 2.4.1) is suddenly not accessing maps cached in Google Maps on either of my devices......

Any suggestions?

I'm sure I read somewhere they only remain resident on devices for a limited time and then you have to do it again.

Thanks, but an expired cached map is not the problem I'm having.

The map is cached and I can scroll and zoom the map in Google Maps when the device is offline but the cached map is not loading in GO.

The map is cached on the device, but GO won't/can't access it.

Last edited:
Like @Flyingoak, The Go app does not see the cached map from Google Maps. This is a new Phantom so never tried it before today. Want to use Google Maps so I can keep the Go app away from the internet (the app thinks firmware is up to date using 1.4.10 and I like it like that).

Can anyone offer step by step instructions to get the Go app to see Google Maps cache?

After months of working perfectly DJI Go (I'm on 2.4.1) is suddenly not accessing maps cached in Google Maps on either of my devices......

Any suggestions?

Flying,

I'm having the same issue on DJI Go 2.4.3 with AC FW 1.4. The interesting thing is that the cached maps do show up in Litchi v2.6.6? Just tried it this afternoon. DJI Go-no maps, Litchi-maps.

Jerry

Only difference is that Go is 2.4.2 for me. My quest to keep with FW 1.4 is probably for naught because the P3P is being returned to DJI for soft focus (and they will update it, unfortunately). Anyone here running similar versions having success loading maps via Google Maps?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94