Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Goggles for Vision+

Discussion in 'FPV (First Person View)' started by sbarton, Jan 16, 2015.

1. sbarton

Looking at getting goggles for use with Phantom 2 Vision+, but would also like to be able to use them for other quads I might get in the future (250 racer).
    While the Moverio BT-200 would be nice, they only work with Vision App, no way to use them with other drones.

I think that I could use a MHL USB to HDMI adapter to output my screen from my Android device and then to HDMI in of the goggles. Is this correct?
    I also want goggles that are a minimum VGA (640x480) resolution.

Ideally it would have 2 diversity antenna's so I can use a directional panel and a omni antenna's. Also would be nice it could be compatible with most common Fpv transmitters so I have more options in the future.

Any suggestions on goggles?

Thanks.

-Scott

2. M.Tigelaar

Look for the cinemizer Oled. :cool:
    I use the cinemizer Oled and I like it :mrgreen:
    HDMI and composit input.
    HDMI for the Vision +
    Composit for the 250 racer.

3. jasonnelson007

I'm also looking at getting a set of goggles but unsure of which way to go. Fat shark/movero/cinemizers. Any direction or experience you guys could give would be great.

4. QYV

QYV

check out my reply in the below thread, may help clear it up. If you have a VISION series P2, you have to just get goggles working with your phone/tablet. If you have a non-Vision P2 broadcasting 5.8ghz fpv, then you can get goggles that receive the signal directly
    viewtopic.php?f=31&t=34723