Go v 2.7.0 (android) issues

Reaction score
Today I updated my Go app on android to v 2.7.0
I went to fly this afternoon and found an issue with mine.
I tried to use POI, and when I reached the radius I wanted, the next step is to use a slider to choose CW or CCW direction & speed. The slider would not move from the center.
I will try un-installing the app tomorrow and test again.
(Not sure if this was the correct sub-forum for this or not)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The slider is disabled until you reach minimum allowable radius. How was your GPS signal?

I was at an approximate 60 ft. radius, and while I didn't look at GPS count, I instead did a pre-plannned waypoints mission, so I'd be shocked if GPS was a factor.

I don't know. I tried my POI right after the update, just to see. Worked fine for me.

Just cleared the Go app cache in the phones app manager, forced stopped it, shut phone off, then restarted everything and POI worked fine.

New issue. See anything odd in this screenshot? (Answer below)
27c1e6fd697b233d10a6d3e333aaf97a.jpg

Where I live, an icon of the sun would represent sunny, and an icon of a cloud would represent cloudy.... but I live in Tennessee, so maybe we're backwards here....

Last edited:
Just updated my P3P and RC. But my Dji App is still at 2.6.1and won't update. Overall status of aircraft in app says latest firmware installed. Should this cause any issues?

I flew twice today at 2 locations (one flight at ea)
My DJI Go app flight log says that on my first flight, I only flew 1.6 ft. During a 7+ minute flight.
This is the second time since the Go app v2.7.0 update that this has happened.
I uploaded my flight log to the Phantom help log viewer, and accurately show the flight, so that tells me the log itself is accurate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl