Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Go app help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maxwell smart, Dec 25, 2015.

1. maxwell smart

Sorry if this has been run in to the ground. I don't know how the search works.
    I have nvidia shield K1. Did I load the wrong app?? I have little different screen then I see on youtube. The camera settings are not as advanced, as in the video I watched. Are there deferant Go apps?? As you guys can see I am not teck savee. I can still fly , I was just wanting to change camera settings. Thanks.

2. GregWV

To search you click on the magnifying glass icon that is on the upper right of the browser screen, just above the gray bar where your user id is.

There is a GO.app for iOS and one for Android. For older Phantoms the was a different app. If you have a Phantom 3 then you need the GO.app. One the right side off the app is Menu, camera settings are in there.
    Hope this helps.

3. maxwell smart

Thanks Greg. I have the app working, and on the right side is menu, but the video I watched had a different, symbol where mine has menu. And camera settings where more advanced.
    I haven't flown the P3 yet. The weather is not good. So I am getting familiar with the apps. Never had a smart phone or tablet before, so I am in over my head.
    Thanks.

4. GregWV

Here is a bit of advise I was given here: "Take it slow and easy."

Remember the Go app may have changed some since it was released. So it could look a little different than the videos.

You should spend some time flying the simulator in the app also.

5. maxwell smart

Thanks Greg. I do know how to fly, but this P3 is a lot different then my P2.

6. GregWV

Then, you are further along than I was when I started with the P3S.