Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

I love the Hunter Thompson quote in your tag line... I plan on skidding in backwards with my hair on fire...

-slinger
smoookin.gif

Reactions: mad in nc
Well, so much for being "Blessed". Hundreds of folks are camping out at the lake just North of town to participate in the annual fishing derby. $50.000 in prizes, and your pic in the paper... WoHoo. Every year, this being no exception, the weather sucks, I mean really sucks. Today's high temp is forecast to be 59 F, with heavy rain. Rain started here this morning at about 5. I guess that's better than snow, which has happened.

Hot chocolate anyone?

Welcome to Wyoming, I'm leaving. :(

Well, so much for being "Blessed". Hundreds of folks are camping out at the lake just North of town to participate in the annual fishing derby. $50.000 in prizes, and your pic in the paper... WoHoo. Every year, this being no exception, the weather sucks, I mean really sucks. Today's high temp is forecast to be 59 F, with heavy rain. Rain started here this morning at about 5. I guess that's better than snow, which has happened.

Hot chocolate anyone?

Welcome to Wyoming, I'm leaving. :(
Naaaa...don't think ya would like being a low lander Wy !!

Ohh, how wrong you are... been there, done that, ready to do it again...

West and South, thousands of miles. I'm ready for a new time zone, date actually...
and look what's waiting for me there...
MangoHoliday.jpg

Ohh, how wrong you are... been there, done that, ready to do it again...

West and South, thousands of miles. I'm ready for a new time zone, date actually...
and look what's waiting for me there...
View attachment 19919
That's not low land Wy ! That's Paradise :D

Yep, water a boat and good company. Snow will be something to see in pictures... :p

Reactions: dirkclod
blank stare.png
..Well here we go again :eek:
IMG_3400.PNG

Heard the Tornado sirens going off and grabbed the bird and was just about to go up and the bottom fell out !
So much for making the new's with this one .
It went on by but then went over Smithville where they bout got it rebuilt from the F5 one a few years back . Went on over there too .
Just another day in MS !
Happy Memorial Day to us in the states :)

Last edited:
:eek: Nope...It got us !!! Not to bad but lots of tree's down and lots of flooding !!! All in town, went there and waited for rain to stop and did
but as soon as I got up here come another downpour and got me bird all wet :( Now the gimbal is sick and just shakes .
Don't matter where ya are it's gonna be this, snow or Wy wind !!! :eek:

Absoultely FANTASTIC day here in NC... ~80f. Carolina blue sky... and not one cloud to be found.... They are all south with Dirkclod it looks like
May%2025%202015_zps0mo9b9hk.png

Had the barbecue last night as was my sons birthday where we cooked at his house with all the little kiddies running around... Got three- four flights in. Little kids loved the "angry bee"

Today - perfect day. Went out for coffee and meet a friend. Seen a car on the side of the road and then find out the owner of car called police and said he would shoot any cop if he sees them. Time to lock and load.....

God bless all who gave so much so we can enjoy memorial day....

There's a great deal of dry sky today. I'm going to try to get some flying in.

Wonder what Mother Nature is going to throw at me. :rolleyes:

There's a great deal of dry sky today. I'm going to try to get some flying in.

Wonder what Mother Nature is going to throw at me. :rolleyes:
How bout this !
Want some.jpg
:D

images2_zpsu0o9w82o.jpg

Found this quote of you IflyinWy...............
images_zpse9ouvtxm.jpg

All she tossed at me today was a little bitty rainbow, and a beautiful sunset. :p

It's still too **** cold in these here parts though... :(

All she tossed at me today was a little bitty rainbow, and a beautiful sunset. :p

It's still too **** cold in these here parts though... :(
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
Don't guess ya got a picture of the sunset do ya ?

View attachment 20056 Don't guess ya got a picture of the sunset do ya ?

Yep, and after waiting for an hour, GoPro Studio, may have finally put all the stuff where I can try to figure out how to edit and convert. Maybe even be able to upload a video.
Not happy with my GoPro battery... It crapped out during the 4th or 5th flight today... :mad:

I had another one tho... :p

Yep, and after waiting for an hour, GoPro Studio, may have finally put all the stuff where I can try to figure out how to edit and convert. Maybe even be able to upload a video.
Not happy with my GoPro battery... It crapped out during the 4th or 5th flight today... :mad:

I had another one tho... :p
I think we need to take an online course on editing as I can't get the hang of it period :(

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna