Gimbal Noise

Reaction score
Hey
So I recently got a P4A and it's great. Have flown it around 15 times since I got it. One day it was quite windy and when I landed the gimbal was stuck pointing to the right and not cantered.
I gently turned it back and it started making a squeaking noise. It works still but shakes a lot when up in the air.
Any ideas??
Thanks.

With the bird powered down does the camera/gimbal move freely. The camera will usually go into a lens down position just by gravity when off. Check t make sure the gimbal moves freely in all axis without any interference mechanically. If it’s binding at some point try to find out why and resolve that first. If it does move freely then the gimbal recal might help.

With the bird powered down does the camera/gimbal move freely. The camera will usually go into a lens down position just by gravity when off. Check t make sure the gimbal moves freely in all axis without any interference mechanically. If it’s binding at some point try to find out why and resolve that first. If it does move freely then the gimbal recal might help.

I did the recal. It does move freely but I noticed the the yaw arm is slightly bent. So I think that's the issue for the camera shaking and noise.
I'm replacing it tomorrow so hopefully that will resolve the issue.
Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3