Gimbal acting erratic

Did you by chance have a hard crash before yours started acting up?

I've crashed mine a couple of times, only one significant time though, about two months ago. It would occasionally give me a gimbal overload error, but would fix itself once I calibrated the gimbal. I should also note that I took the gimbal partially apart to look for internal damage but saw nothing out of the ordinary. I may have inadvertently damaged the ribbon cable while taking it apart and reassembling...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've crashed mine a couple of times, only one significant time though, about two months ago. It would occasionally give me a gimbal overload error, but would fix itself once I calibrated the gimbal. I should also note that I took the gimbal partially apart to look for internal damage but saw nothing out of the ordinary. I may have inadvertently damaged the ribbon cable while taking it apart and reassembling...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Same here on the crash. Let me know how if you find the fix and I will do the same.
Fortunately I have another p3s so if this one is toast I'm going to just fly it without the camera. It's a lot faster lol. Just miss the gps. Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing