Free Online Training

Reaction score
I see that a UK company now offers free Online Drone training see - www.3ic.eu

At the end of the course, a certificate is awarded and an insurance company will accept that and offer Liability Insurance.

Hoveronly said:
I see that a UK company now offers free Online Drone training see - http://www.3ic.eu

At the end of the course, a certificate is awarded and an insurance company will accept that and offer Liability Insurance.

And this company wouldn't be anything to do with you by any chance ? :roll:

Now here's what "I see".

I see that in the UK you don't need to take a course and get a certificate in order to be able to get liability insurance at very favourable rates.

Welcome to the forum Hoveringly.
What type of quad are you flying? Just curious, what does insurance in the UK run the average hobbyist?

And this company wouldn't be anything to do with you by any chance ? :roll:

Now here's what "I see".

I see that in the UK you don't need to take a course and get a certificate in order to be able to get liability insurance at very favourable rates.

In the UK I flew hang gliders and paragliders...Public Liability insurance has been available for donkeys years. anybody into "Adventure sports" or for any reason you can apply at most insurance companies.
The main question is.....is the course recognised by the CAA? If not its seems pointless.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl