Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

FPV video out

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gimbal' started by Wlherbort, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Wlherbort

Hi all!

I am having an issue with the video out from the h3-2d. What I did was connect the included video out cable rom the zenmuse to my video transmitter and when I power it on all I get is black video.

Here is the FPV setup I have

http://www.helipal.com/storm-all-in-one-fpv-combo-deluxe.html

I have tested the setup directly from the USB of the GoPro and it is working fine so I believe the issue lies somewhere within the zenmuse. On the video transmitter there is a red yellow and black for the video signal. There is also a red yellow and black from the zenmuse video out cable. Everything I read has said to only connect the yellow and black and not the red. Should I connect the red? Any thoughts on what my issue could be? I'd greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks in advance!

2. ladykate

I'm not the expert but I did one this morning that is working. Do you have a picture of your hookup?

3. Wlherbort

I don't have a pic of my setup right now but this is exactly how I have it setup.

Attached Files:

4. Wlherbort

I have it running into this transmitter using only the yellow and black for video and the black and red for power

Attached Files:

5. ladykate

Again, I'm not the expert but is this a P2 or P1? I'm asking because of the wiring diagram you showed. The P2 is not done that way.

6. Wlherbort

Well, not exactly to sure what p1 or p2 means but I ended up changing the transmitter and the receiver to another frequency with those tiny switches and it all started working! Haha, who knew. Thanks for the replys though!