Fpv App

Reaction score
I've been searching to find a definitive answer but I'm overlooking it apparently. Are there any apps like Litchi that work on the standard? The 3 I've found all say Phantom 3 pro/adv or vision 2.

Also, wouldn't having it work for the vision be similar to a p3 standard?

I tried Litchi. Thankfully I got a refund. I mean, I couldn't get any of those setting to work on my P3S. Too bad. It was on 50% off special this weekend, too.

Attachments

• autopilot.JPG
    autopilot.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
It's probably one of the 3 the OP saw that only support Adv/Pro. I read that comparison table, but thought that since the Phantom 3 app hasn't been released yet (attachment above), it's not like the Standard won't be added. It's only been out a few months and from the looks of things (hell, I bought one) this will be the top selling drone this season, and it might be one of the reasons why they changed the name from DJI Pilot to DJI Go app, which now includes P3S support. Adding the P3S puts DJI ahead of the competition this Christmas, if there are any in this price range.

I got a response from someone at Litchi the other day when I ask them about the P3S. Because of this response, I figure this applies to all 3rd party developers.

Hi,
You will not see any apps supporting the P3S until DJI adds support for it in the development kit.
We do not know when or even if it will ever happen.

Yet DJI, at the time, included support for the Inspire, Phantom 2+, P3P/A, in the last development kit. Sounds odd that the next development kit wouldn't include the best bang for the buck drone for 2015/16. Again, this model just came out. I never heard of it until I got an email from Sam's Club and was like Hell Yeah it's time to get a Phantom 3!

Last edited:
I've been searching to find a definitive answer but I'm overlooking it apparently. Are there any apps like Litchi that work on the standard? The 3 I've found all say Phantom 3 pro/adv or vision 2.

Thanks to you Buddy, I was able to search and find this as well. I was wondering the exact same thing. Almost just bought the software to try it. Now I am glad I didn't. I like the GO app, but the lack of a manual really really really sucks. Did I mention really? Although, there are quite few tutorials about it, I am one from the old school. I like to read. LOL. Thanks for the answers.

Mike

Thanks to you Buddy, I was able to search and find this as well. I was wondering the exact same thing. Almost just bought the software to try it. Now I am glad I didn't. I like the GO app, but the lack of a manual really really really sucks. Did I mention really? Although, there are quite few tutorials about it, I am one from the old school. I like to read. LOL. Thanks for the answers.

Mike
If you look through this guide plenty of reading and explains the go app in detail,hope it helps.

Dropbox - DJI Phantom P3 Summary Guide.pdf

I tried Litchi and did not like it. The FPV is very limited with Litchi (it is my opinion). After little research I came across another App -Dream Flights - much better, but, more expensive than Litchi. I love this App - it gives me illusion of free flight. You can download free demo version from Google Play or App store and consider if Dream Flights App worth the money they ask for.
Buy Dream Flights app or bundle with VR glasses

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl