For this i pushed my Phantom 4 to the Limits (3200Meters Altitude)

I'm an avid hiker and nature enthusiast. Thus, I enjoyed your videos very much and this is exactly what I want to do. Congratulations! I have watched your videos 3 times and every time with admiration, respect and jealousy[emoji6]. Again many thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

As far as the drone is concerned, it was about 100+ feet off the ground not 10,000+ feet from sea level.

Super nice video, thanks for sharring. I know you can fly 3000m ASL as dji sets the maximum ceiling at 6000m ASL, I was just wondering if you have managed to go arround the max 500m AGL? I think that some may think that you climed 3000m, this is physicaly possible with a P4 but the bird is programmed to max at 500m AGL.

Beautiful video!!! It also is a super example of how many flight regulations are difficult to interpret in specific situations-- elevation and flight altitude. In areas such as these obeying altitude regulations would very difficult to follow!!

I live just a few feet above sea level--about 250 feet from the ocean, and have yet to find the default setting on my P3P insufficient--I haven't bothered to increase the maximum to the now-legal 400ft maximum altitude in the US.
I've actually found that for most cases--meaning for maximum impact-the default
altitude is more than I need locally. Sure, there will be times that I might want to go over the maximum legal altitude, but all I would gain would be some distance visibility.

Anyone that flies in a safe, thoughtful, courteous manner is highly unlikely to get into trouble.

Super nice video, thanks for sharring. I know you can fly 3000m ASL as dji sets the maximum ceiling at 6000m ASL, I was just wondering if you have managed to go arround the max 500m AGL? I think that some may think that you climed 3000m, this is physicaly possible with a P4 but the bird is programmed to max at 500m AGL.
in the settings of max altitude in the dji app i was able to set it to 900 Meters (even its wrote till 500 max, try it out), The warning showed up that this is not recommend, but it worked i was able to surpass the 500 Meters, The only Problem that Shows up is the Remote Connectivity at that Height.

Reactions: Erised and K9VXV

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl