For this i pushed my Phantom 4 to the Limits (3200Meters Altitude)

Reaction score
I have alot of Fun with my Phantom 4 and for this i pushed it to the Limits, was Flying between 50 and 3200 Meters in Altitude (did some remote controller modifications, better antenna plus antenna booster), how you like the Result? i Know the Video is very very Long normally i make shorter ones but i like it so much it would be hard for me to make it short.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
As far as I know 3000 m AGL is impossible with P4 or any other drone. It is probably 3000 m above sea level. Incredible footage. Did you use ND filter? Thanks for sharing.

As far as I know 3000 m AGL is impossible with P4 or any other drone. It is probably 3000 m above sea level. Incredible footage. Did you use ND filter? Thanks for sharing.
I gona make another video about the altitude. Edit. oops my mistake yes its sea level, from my point i was on 950 meters above sea level and let it rise to 3200 meters above sea level. I used no filters for this video.

Last edited:
I gona make another video about the altitude. Edit. oops my mistake yes its sea level, from my point i was on 950 meters above sea level and let it rise to 3200 meters above sea level. I used no filters for this video.

3200 - 950 = 2250 m AGL
To me, it is still impossible to fly at that altitude with a drone.

Let's wait a logical explanation from msigner or dirkclod. [emoji6]

There was a guy in turkey he gone up with hes p2 over 12000feet hes clip is on youtube also (title is phantom 4 breaks maximum altitude) and hes video is unedited you can see how he rise so high from starting point.

Reactions: sam_
Funny, i checked the other thread. for that film i was at some parts clearly higher then 500 meters, and no i didnt climb any mountains. To dangerous for me. For me the altitude topic is over, i dont wana fight. I wana share the video.

Very nice videos. Again thanks for sharing. Please have a look to following screen capture taken from P4 user manual.

Attachments

• SC.PNG
    SC.PNG
    72.4 KB · Views: 854
I know that ;) but you also read well my nickname? And did you check out more on my channel? I was living in shenzhen china (home of dji) and was working at the electronic market there. Every software you can bypass, even one from a drone (also you need new antennas + extenders) Like i sayed i gona make a video about the altitude stuff, when i have time for it.

Reactions: Stewpot1776
3200 - 950 = 2250 m AGL
To me, it is still impossible to fly at that altitude with a drone.
To you and as far as you know maybe impossible- the phantom 4 could go up to and back from that altitude in less than 8 minutes with ideal conditions (yes the 500m limit would need to be hacked).

I didnt wanted arguing about what is possible or not, there will be a video on YT soon that handles that topic. One way to bypass it if you wana go to top of a mountain is, fly it close to the mountain and rise till 450 meters, then land it and reset the homepoint then start again, the drone will think shes at 0 meters and not on 450. Continue that procedure, just keep in mind about your battery and that you have enough of it for come back to the very beginning. Thats one simple way.

Here i just wanted know how you like my video :)

Last edited:
To you and as far as you know maybe impossible- the phantom 4 could go up to and back from that altitude in less than 8 minutes with ideal conditions (yes the 500m limit would need to be hacked).

Well, all my knowledge about drones comes from this forum and manuals. I'm trying to learn, obey rules and regulations, be respectful to others and not to harm any creature with my drone. Thus I'm not talking about hacked drones. One more thing I'm also trying to express myself with my limited English. Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:
Well, all my knowledge about drones comes from this forum and manuals. I'm trying to learn, obey rules and regulation, be respectful to others and not to harm any creature with my drone. Thus I'm not talking about hacked drones. One more thing I'm also trying to express myself with my limited English. Thanks for your comments.
Your english is perfect. Perhaps mine not so good if you feel I was having a go. I would have thought 3200m altitude from a phantom was impossible also until I saw several independent sources depicting high altitude exploits.

Well, all my knowledge about drones comes from this forum and manuals. I'm trying to learn, obey rules and regulation, be respectful to others and not to harm any creature with my drone. Thus I'm not talking about hacked drones. One more thing I'm also trying to express myself with my limited English. Thanks for your comments.

No your english is much better then mine mate. I also dont wana break any regulations, thats why i dont gona bring my phantom to the USA i will be tourist and have no time to do the FAA stuff that is necessary. I will just come with the nikon and osmo for my US Video. Also maybe rent a Chopper lol

Reactions: OOO
Great footage. Ignore the sad pedants comments on what's is and isn't possible. It doesn't detract from the quality of the footage. A bit of colour grading and you could sell some of that as stock on Pond5 or similar.

Reactions: Coleza

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan