Follow-me

djsydvicious said:
kenargo said:
djsydvicious said:
I personally think a trial/demo version of the app would go a long ways in boosting usage of your app. There are so many compatability devices out there with so many different Android devices. Some folk don't want to spend $10 only to find later that it doesn't work on their device.

Google give you 2 hours from which to purchase and app and return it. The store doesn't have a time-limited beta functionality, not that I have found but if I come across it I would certainly consider taking your suggestion under consideration.
I thought it was a 15 minute return window. That must have changed.

Either way, I purchased it yesterday while I was at work. Did not pay with it until today.

I think I need to go back through the comments. I have some issues that I how will be resolved.

I will post in the thread that discusses the app.

Thanks.

Hmm, I thought Google notice said 2 hours. I'll need to double check my information; I don't want to give wrong information.

kenargo said:
djsydvicious said:
kenargo said:
djsydvicious said:
I personally think a trial/demo version of the app would go a long ways in boosting usage of your app. There are so many compatability devices out there with so many different Android devices. Some folk don't want to spend $10 only to find later that it doesn't work on their device.

Google give you 2 hours from which to purchase and app and return it. The store doesn't have a time-limited beta functionality, not that I have found but if I come across it I would certainly consider taking your suggestion under consideration.
I thought it was a 15 minute return window. That must have changed.

Either way, I purchased it yesterday while I was at work. Did not pay with it until today.

I think I need to go back through the comments. I have some issues that I how will be resolved.

I will post in the thread that discusses the app.

Thanks.

Hmm, I thought Google notice said 2 hours. I'll need to double check my information; I don't want to give wrong information.
You may be correct. It's been a while since I tried to return something.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl