flying into steam/smoke coming out of a smokestack

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw - i looked at the post that @dirkclod was so excited about earlier (speaking of which, i haven't heard much out of him since everyone started the bashing party - guess he no longer supports this idea...)

anywya, this guy actually flies INSIDE the smoke stack and almost crashes! but guess what, none of you have gone on that posting and bashed him. there wasn't one single negative comment on it. seems a bit hypocritical to me. or maybe you think you can bully me cuz i'm young. haha! bunch of internet tough guys.
Cory I really don't know what your referring to but Do Not try and drag me into your foolishness .
Also I will also ask you not to flag me no more .
You start these threads knowing what is going to happen so why do it .

Reactions: konidair
Remember y'all...

When you 'wrestle' with pigs, you both get dirty... but the pig likes it!

Time to hit the showers.............................................

It's funny he assumes we have boring lives. Id humor that but I'd rather pack my parachute so it's ready for the weekend lol. You shouldn't assume things about people you don't know, it shows your age. Personally I don't think flying a toy into a questionably unsafe area is exciting at all. I also somewhat agree that what he did was probably not that big a deal but why tell anybody at all if it was questionable.

Last edited:
Reactions: konidair
So it seems this thread has run out of steam... get it? Steam? I know, bad pun. Anyways... this thread is closed!

TdNqzyR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl