Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Reactions: JohnnyB
Installed 2.9.1. We'll see how it goes. (Still LOVE Litchi most)!

Installed 2.9.1. We'll see how it goes. (Still LOVE Litchi most)!
Litchi Rocks for sure...
Wish they would use the VPS height reading.
It makes low height FPV alot easier.

Litchi Rocks for sure...
Wish they would use the VPS height reading.
It makes low height FPV alot easier.
Yes. Two versions ago it was in the app. But the button greyed back off when you accessed it again. Never had a display of it on screen. This version its all gone. Wonder why. Either they couldnt get it to work, or DJI threatened them to remove it.

Reactions: Turbomania
Testing 2.4.2. Page says it wont force update. (Need Google maps!!!)

Got 2.4.2 installed. Have Google maps, No update screeching.....

I'm gonna marry this no root firewall app....

Testing 2.4.2. Page says it wont force update. (Need Google maps!!!)
Did you not have Google maps with 291 Gram ?
I see the P3 guys love 242. I thought about trying it but wasn't sure if it was for P4's

Did you not have Google maps with 291 Gram ?
I see the P3 guys love 242. I thought about trying it but wasn't sure if it was for P4's
I may have, but at that point go was firewall blocked, no map showing, grey blank.

I may have, but at that point go was firewall blocked, no map showing, grey blank.
I see, I thought you could block just the upgrade from connecting with Go.
If 2.4.2 is working , doesn't matter...

I keep thinking of rolling back this K1 but haven't had any issues with 7.0 and Go 291

Hey, that happened to me too on 2.9.1 and I left it on while I was reading and all the sudden it started showing up. The map data downloaded slowly but it was Google and it worked fine afterwards. Give it some time.

Last edited:
Got rid of Go4. Back to 2.9.1 and RC 1.6.0.. Already better.
1490053350199.png

Last edited:
Good luck getting those amps. I had to break Johnny's arm for mine....

Yes, I bring my TP-Link 14db panels on a tripod with me in my work truck to fly on my route. Overkill? Indeed, overkill is what I do best!!View attachment 78780

Great. It looks similar to my setup with the 20db panels. It's practical and efficient.. However, if you like overkills I recommand some solutions I posted in the "antenna jungle.." thread or this type (18m and with electricity option. note that you will need doulbe secor antennas :) ) :
2017-03-21_17-04-03.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West